Location data consultancy
We have more than 25 years’ experience of working with spatial data in both public and private sectors. Our GIS consultants can supplement your project team’s experience, or work independently, to create geospatial solutions for organisations of any size.
Here are some of the areas in which we can help you to benefit from location intelligence:
Let us map your data and add an extra dimension to your understanding at a low, fixed cost. Our GIS consultants can:
- Map your existing sales territories and create usable catchment maps for your sales team
- Plan new territories based on travel times, demographic profiles, client densities or average value
- Plot your stores, network, best customers, competitors or any other geographical point data
- Create multi-layer maps for complete geographical analysis, to help select new locations or as part of a network review
- Produce detailed fixed-area maps to target doorstep prospecting, identify likely respondents, and avoid agent cross-over
When your data mapping solutions can’t be solved by an off-the-shelf product, our GIS consultants can create an original solution.
- Bespoke web tools to make it easier for your customers to find and travel to you
- Back-office integrations to improve staff travel efficiency and expenses remuneration
- Hosting geodata to allow real-time and up-to-date requests from the latest data
- Batch mapping and GIS macro development to automate geographic analysis tasks and improve staff efficiency
- Digital survey tools to evaluate projects based on location or journey data
We have 25 years experience of finding geospatial data to meet our customers’ needs. Our data consultancy service can help you to source project-specific data to help you to realise your geo-intelligence goals:
- We are an authorised reseller of maps and data from Ordnance Survey, Collins Bartholomew, Royal Mail, the Office for National Statistics and HERE Technologies
- Let us hunt down bespoke data for your project, such as local weather trends, facility locations or sector specific competitor data in an area
- We offer bespoke data collection and survey tools for when the data you need doesn’t exist yet
We’ve developed integrated data tools and conducted analysis for organisations large and small from both the private and public sectors. Take a look at our client case studies for a range of examples of some of our work.
Our GIS consultancy services are offered on a fixed cost basis, which is agreed before any work is done, so feel free to get in touch and discuss your requirements with no obligation. This means that a small business can benefit from location intelligence without the expense of GIS software and a trained expert, whilst larger organisations can be assured that a project will be delivered on time and on budget without any unexpected surprises.
We've spent more than 25 years visualising complex data and making it easy to understand.
If you'd like to see if we can help you please get in touch.
online or call us on:
Your continued use of this site is taken as implied consent to receive cookies from us and our analytics partners.