The small print
The terms ‘Beacon Dodsworth’, 'BD', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 5, Middlethorpe Business Park, Sim Balk Lane, Bishopthorpe, York. YO23 2BD.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- The Royal Mail Cruciform (Data Suppliers) and Trade Marks of Royal Mail Group Ltd are reproduced by kind permission of Royal Mail Group Ltd. All rights reserved. No Trade Mark may be copied or reproduced in any way, without the further written permission of Royal Mail
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
A cookie is a small file which is sent to your browser for storage on your computer's hard drive. If your browser accepts the cookie, this allows the storage of data between one page view and the next. This allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Beacon Dodsworth website makes use of the following cookies:
- First-party session cookies (prefixed by "exp_"): these are cookies that are used by the software that manages our website. They are restricted to this domain and not shared with any third party
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of some websites.
Your continued use of this site is taken as implied consent to receive cookies from us and our analytics partners.