TimeTravel drive time data
Accurate driving times and distances between postcode sectors and districts
Being able to estimate the time taken by your customer to drive to your location or the accurate mileages for your delivery routes will increase efficiency. Our TimeTravel drive time products can help.
Accurate drive times and distances
You want to know:
- Postcodes within 40 minutes' peak time driving of your offices
- The number of households within 50 miles driven distance
You want to provide:
- A "where is my nearest?" function on your website
- Franchise maps based on driving times
- Travel time estimates for your HGV fleet
You need to calculate:
- Point to point mileages for fuel accounting
- Charging bands for delivery services
- Territories based on travel distance rather than crow fly distance
Area to area
A data product calculating drive times and distances from every postcode sector in the UK to every other sector. Can be imported into databases such as SQLServer, mySQL or Oracle. Times are based on road speeds for peak time, off peak time and HGV use. The data is modelled to include ferry routes so all sectors can be reached from all others.
TimeTravel is calculated from up-to-date postcode data, detailed road networks and speed tables for peak, off peak and HGV travel speeds. The travel times take into account road types and locations, road restrictions, congestion charging, tolls and estuary crossings. Beacon Dodsworth have modelled ferry crossing times and distances across the UK. This means that it is possible to get a representative time and distance between every pair of sectors (e.g. YO30 5) in the UK.
Your continued use of this site is taken as implied consent to receive cookies from us and our analytics partners.