MapVision: the simple online mapping tool
MapVision is our digital mapping tool offering an intuitive, cost-effective alternative to desktop GIS software.
Web-based mapping for easy access, sharing & collaboration
Share interactive maps securely with your colleagues for better decision making. Then make them available to your customers to help them find their closest branch. MapVision can be accessed from any web-enabled device without the need for downloads, installs or updates.
- Secure online collaboration with colleagues using just a web browser
- Share maps universally through an i-frame on your own website
- Save maps as images or print them at up to 300 dpi resolution for offline sharing
Quickly create new maps or view existing geodata files
Whether you are creating your first postcode map from a spreadsheet, or replacing software such as Microsoft MapPoint, MapVision’s intuitive import process makes it easy to visualise geographic data in context.
- Make maps in seconds from CSV, or spreadsheet files using a simple 3 step process
- Geocode UK location data based on postcode area, district, sector, unit or even coordinates
- View common GIS files such as KML without the expense of a desktop GIS
- Bring together multiple data layers into one interactive mapping project
Display data intuitively with a comprehensive range of maps
Choose the right kind of map to make your data easy to understand at-a-glance. Plot customers on a map or create sales catchments for your stores. Maps are displayed on Ordnance Survey (OS) raster (background maps) at no additional cost. Postcode and administrative boundary data is available to add to your projects from the native data library. Mapvision allows you to:
- Create pin or point maps, catchment or heat maps, or group data into cluster maps
- Create catchment or territory maps based on native demographic data
- Use the drive time & distance tool to optimise territories, or use the call scheduler to make your team more efficient
- Edit colours and theme your maps based on your own style or brand